Sunday, October 28, 2012

PODCAST: 5 Running Backs You Must Start in Week 8

I've decided to incorporate my own Podcast into this blog. I named the Podcast, "Fantasy Football Knowledge With Asam City." My intention is to give Fantasy owners some last minute valuable advice, on who to start in your fantasy football matchup this week. My hope is that my research and opinions that I provide you with, will allow you to win your weekly matchup.

In this weeks Podcast, I discuss 5 Running Backs that you must start. Here is a link to the podcast:

Asam City Podcast: 5 Running Backs You Must Start in Week 8

In this Podcast, I gathered information from various sites such as:

Fantasy Football Cafe

Football Guys

Roto World

Roto Wire

FF Toolbox

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment