Friday, September 14, 2012

Matt Forte Has High Ankle Sprain

Thanks to social media, NFL on Twitter has just revealed some disappointing information to me, in that my best fantasy running back, Matt Forte, suffered a high ankle sprain. I knew that he got hurt in last night's game, but did not know the severity of it....
Once again, this is a way in which social media has had a tremendous influence on my Fantasy football team. Recieving this knowledge on Twitter, allowed me to be ahead of the majority of the public, which allowed me to pick Forte's backup off of Waiver wires. Now, instead of being stuck with a stud Running back on the bench and no replacement, which would have happened if I had waited for a major newsource such as ESPN to let me know of the injury, I instead capitalized on the injury was able to score Forte's backup Michael Bush, who is quite legitimate to say the least.
Twitter saved my fantasy week today.

No comments:

Post a Comment